What does cbd stand for slang
CBD has been shown to have significant health benefits as an antioxidant and neuroprotectant.
He postulates that CBD , by virtue of its ability to silence ID-1 expression, could be a breakthrough anti-cancer medication.
“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?
Describe 2020 In Just One Word? We Asked, You Answered.
“Alligator” vs. “Crocodile”: Do You Know The Difference?
Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?
What Do “a.m.” And “p.m.” Stand For?
What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”?
Cbd definition, a nonpsychoactive component derived from the cannabis plant, especially Cannabis sativa or C. indica, or produced synthetically. CBD has been studied as a treatment for epilepsy and marketed as a dietary supplement for the management of chronic pain, inflammation, and anxiety. See more.
What does CBD stand for?
Your abbreviation search returned 62 meanings
- MLA style: “CBD.” Acronym Finder. 2020. AcronymFinder.com 2 Dec. 2020 https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/CBD.html
- Chicago style:Acronym Finder. S.v. “CBD.” Retrieved December 2 2020 from https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/CBD.html
- APA style: CBD. (n.d.) Acronym Finder. (2020). Retrieved December 2 2020 from https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/CBD.html
- Category Filters
- All definitions (62)
- Information Technology (7)
- Military & Government (10)
- Science & Medicine (26)
- Organizations, Schools, etc. (15)
- Business & Finance (16)
- Slang, Chat & Pop culture (3)
Sort results: alphabetical | rank ?
|CBD||Conservative Business Dress|
|CBD||Cannot Be Denied|
|CBD||Caught By Dog|
showing only Slang/Internet Slang definitions (show all 62 definitions)
Note: We have 237 other definitions for CBD in our Acronym Attic
3 definitions of CBD. Definition of CBD in Slang/Internet Slang. What does CBD stand for?