Vegan-Friendly Cannabis Recipes to Make at Home
January 13, 2020 by Guest Author
2020 is upon us! We enter the new year with research into the benefits of recreational and medical marijuana still in development, but do not fret – we’ve got healthy and vegan-friendly food hacks with cannabis that can help you start your new year! Here is a list of cannabis recipes perfect for vegans out there:
Photo by Ella from Fresh n’ Lean.
- Rolled oats
- Vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Cannabis coconut oil
- Use a food processor to pulse rolled oats and walnuts into a fine powder.
- Mix in the dates, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Cannabis Coconut Oil, and salt.
- Process evenly until all ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer the raw Canna-Brownie mix to a baking sheet.
- Press the mixed batter to shape it.
- Let the brownies set in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Mix in the almond butter, maple syrup, and cocoa powder.
- Finally, spread the glaze on top of the chilled brownies and bon appetite!
Vegan Cannabis-Infused Waffles
- 1 1/2 cups of sprouted spelt flour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted CBD oil
This vegan waffle recipe works best with hybrid strains that you can take at the start of your day. Visit Weekend Gardener for more info.
- Whisk the dry ingredients, and then include the wet ingredients.
- Turn in the waffle iron, let the batter ascend while the waffle iron is heating up.
- Brush a small amount of oil on the waffle iron. (1 cup is a perfect waffle).
- Cook until golden and keep the waffle in the oven until it is ready to be served.
Note: Though this is not a gluten-free recipe, you may substitute gluten-free flour as you please!
Vegan Raw Chocolate Pudding
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 tablespoons of agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/4 gram of finely ground kief or hash
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Vegan whipped topping (optional)
- Place all dry ingredients in a food processor or blender until they are all smooth.
- Mix in enough water to add thickness to the pudding.
- Setin the refrigerator until it is ready to be served!
Note: You must decarboxylate the hash or kief before placing it in an ovenproof dish by baking for 25 minutes at 275 degrees F.
- 2 avocados
- 1 onion
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 ounce marijuana olive lil
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- Mash the avocados until you get your desired density.
- Dice up the cherry tomatoes and onions into smaller than bite-size, about 1/3 of a cube.
- Mix all of the ingredients, add the chili powder, hot sauce, and marijuana olive oil.
- Stir all ingredients until everything is equally mixed.
- Chill your guacamole mix for about 30 minutes until it’s ready for your munching.