Hemp 25mg Classic Tincture – 6mL (Trial Size)
- 25mg CBD per serving, 150mg CBD per bottle (6 servings)
- 100% USA Sun-Grown organic hemp
- USDA certified full-spectrum organic hemp oil and all ingredients, processed using USDA certified organic standards
- 3 rd party lab tested for heavy metals, solvents and pesticides, to ensure purity
- No added chemicals or preservatives
- Certified Glyphosate Residue Free by the Detox Project
Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil made from organic young coconuts, Organic Hemp Extract
1% of RE Botanicals sales are donated to regenerative agriculture and helping farmers create healthier soils.
USDA certified-organic means each product is Non-GMO and free from pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
Our Classic tincture is USDA certified organic and made with U.S. grown full-spectrum organic hemp and USDA certified organic MCT coconut oil. This easy-to-take liquid tincture has a beautiful light golden color and a pure hemp flavor. USDA certified organic means our products are free of artificial flavors and extracts. This small serving size is easy to keep in a purse or a glove compartment to try our tinctures out or meet your on-the-go CBD needs. 25mg CBD per serving, 150mg CBD per bottle (6 servings) 100% USA Sun-Grown organic hemp USDA certified full-spectrum organic hemp oil and all ingredients, processed using USDA certified organic standards 3rd party lab tested for heavy metals, solvents and pesticides, to ensure purity No added chemicals or preservatives Certified Glyphosate Residue Free by the Detox Project Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil made from organic young coconuts, Organic Hemp Extract 1% of RE Botanicals sales are donated to regenerative agriculture and helping farmers create healthier soils. USDA certified-organic means each product is Non-GMO and free from pesticides, fertilizers and other chemicals, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives. This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing.
RE Botanicals CBD Review, Hemp 15 mg Classic Tincture, 450 mg CBD
|CBD Value Score||Good deal|
|Size||1 fl oz (30 mL)|
|Hemp Type||Full spectrum|
|Video Review||WATCH OUR REVIEW|
What’s in your CBD?
We sent this product to an independent lab to see what’s inside.
From the label
Total mg listed
From our test results
Total mg cannabinoids
This product claims 450 mg of (unspecified). Our test results found 503.640 mg of cannabinoids, 11.9% more than what is listed on the product’s label.
See how this product compares to other CBD products we have tested here.
Cannabinoid breakdown per bottle
CBD (mg / bottle)
THC (mg / bottle)
Other cannabinoids (mg / bottle)
The unadulterated test results on this page come directly from the certificate of analysis (linked above) from an independent lab, which we pay directly. This is a single independent lab test of one product, at one point in time. We do not guarantee that all products or labs will produce the same results. Lab results may differ based on the different methodologies of testing used by each lab or inconsistencies in the product. Learn more about our review process here.
Value: Cost per cannabinoid
Cost per mg CBD
Cost per mg cannabinoids
* excluding CBD, CBDa, THC, & THCa
Cost per mg rare cannabinoids
Details from the manufacturer
- 1 oz (30 mL)
- 450 mg (not specified)
- 15 mg CBD per 1 mL serving (450 mg total)
- THC: Yes
- Other cannabinoids: Yes
About the product
RE Botanicals claims this is a full-spectrum hemp extract. Our lab tests confirmed that it is a full-spectrum hemp extract that contained 503.640 mg of cannabinoids, including CBD, THC, CBC, CBG, and CBDV.
We found that RE Botanicals contained 11.9% more cannabinoids than suggested by their label. Their serving info also claimed 450 mg of CBD and our lab tests found 459.360 mg of CBD.
You can take this product sublingually or mix with a food or drink.
Cannabinoid breakdown per mL
CBD (mg / mL)
THC (mg / mL)
Other cannabinoids (mg / mL)
RE Botanicals also claims to have 15 mg of CBD per 1 mL serving. We found that each 1 mL serving contains a total of 16.788 mg of cannabinoids, including 15.312 mg of CBD and 0.487 mg of THC.
About the company
RE Botanicals is a Boulder, Colorado company with under ten employees. They recently secured a $2 million investment to enter 2,000 stores by fall 2019.
- The Hemp Classic 15 had the cannabinoids that RE Botanicals claimed. Our lab tests found they had 11.9% more cannabinoids than suggested and 2.08% more CBD than indicated by their serving info.
- RE Botanicals is the first hemp brand to receive a USDA Organic Cert.
- They are also certified glyphosate residue free.
- 1% of sales supports regenerative agriculture and farmer education for climate change.
- John Roulac is the founder of RE Botanicals. The brand might be new, but this CEO has been around the block. Roulac is also the founder of NUTIVA, a hemp superfood brand that has been around 20 years and does over $100 million in revenue.
- There’s not too much info online about this new company. While RE Botanicals is new, the founder’s last company, Nutiva, has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has many high-rated products.
- An extensive internet search for RE Botanicals and Nutiva found no reports of inconsistency, toxins, pesticides, metals, fake products, or unethical business practices.
Other sizes available
RE Botanicals also offers the Hemp Classic in potencies of 25 mg ($79.99) and 50 mg ($139.99). However, these higher potency versions are not the same formula as the 15 mg ($49.99) bottle that we tested and we can’t provide information on their cannabinoid levels, accuracy, or value.
Other Products by RE Botanicals
RE Botanicals offers CBD tinctures, relief body oil, capsules, and pet products.
RE Botanicals CBD review & lab test. We sent this product to a lab to see what's inside. (CBD, THC, cannabinoids, value, about the product & company)