Marijuana for Pets: Top 3 Pros & Cons
The market for CBD products aimed at companion animals jumped from $32 million in 2018 to $400 million in 2019. Is CBD a safe and effective treatment for animals, or should pet owners be wary of using an unregulated product with insufficient scientific testing?
The Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act of 1993 (also called the Brady Act) was signed into law today in 1993 and required a five-day waiting period for a licensed seller to hand over a gun to an unlicensed person in states without an alternate background check system.
History of Gun Control – ProCon.org
An article in the Nov. 29, 1965 issue of Sports Illustrated about Pepper, a farmer’s pet Dalmatian that was kidnapped and sold into experimentation, is believed to have been the initial catalyst for the rise in anti animal testing sentiment. Pepper died after researchers attempted to implant an experimental cardiac pacemaker in her body.
Marijuana for Pets: Top 3 Pros & Cons The market for CBD products aimed at companion animals jumped from $32 million in 2018 to $400 million in 2019. Is…
Procon org marijuana
“The war on marijuana has caused tremendous damage. When we end the marijuana war we need to do so not only to create a policy that will work for the future but one that corrects the mistakes of the past. Some of the essential elements of a sensible marijuana policy includes:
- Repeal criminal laws for marijuana offenses.
- Remove marijuana from the Schedules of the Controlled Substances Act so it can be used medically.
- Allow people to grow their own marijuana without any taxation.
- Tax marijuana like any other commodity without a special marijuana tax.
- Do not allow the liquor, tobacco, pharmaceutical and Big Ag industries, and corporations like Monsanto, to engage in the marijuana market.
- Prevent marijuana oligopolies with caps on limits of market share.”
Should Recreational Marijuana Be Legal Federally? Read 2020 presidential candidate positions in the issue debate.