Macrame Pastel Hemp Wrapped Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Tracy
- Making a wrapped style bracelet is a great way to use a variety of hemp colors of hemp that are too short for other projects.
- The knotted pattern is created using the half-knot spiral (a.k.a. spiral stitch).
- For step-by-step macramé instructions, see: Rings & Things blog post: How to Macrame a Hemp Bracelet
- 1 each #60-244 Adhesive, Loctite Ultra Gel Control SuperGlue
- 1 pkg [use 3 colors] #61-210-10-00 Cord, Hemp Cord, 10lb Test
- 1 pkg of 50 grams [use 80-85] #20-001-3207 Seed Bead Cocktails™ from TOHO
- 1 button of your choice
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop
- Masking tape
Contact Us | 1011 E 2nd Ave #6, Spokane, WA 99202 USA
© 2020 Rings & Things Site Map (XML)