What are some of the top CBD delivery apps?
Cannabidiol (CBD) has become a popular ingredient in many products. There are now many ways to access these products, such as through CBD delivery apps.
Read on to learn more about CBD, CBD delivery apps, and other places to purchase CBD products.
Please note that the author of this article has not tried any of these apps.
Is CBD legal? Hemp-derived CBD products with less than 0.3% THC are legal federally but still illegal under some state laws. Cannabis-derived CBD products, on the other hand, are illegal federally but legal under some state laws. Check local legislation, especially when traveling. Also, keep in mind that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have not approved nonprescription CBD products, which may be inaccurately labeled.
CBD is a type of cannabinoid. This means that it is a compound that comes from the Cannabis sativa plant.
The Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 states that CBD is legal if it comes from the hemp plant and contains no more than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
THC is a compound in both hemp and cannabis. It typically causes the “high” that people associate with cannabis use.
Although CBD from the hemp plant is now legal according to federal law, many states are still in the process of updating their laws. For example, some states may allow CBD if it contains 0% THC, while others may allow the whole plant.
If a person wants to check whether or not CBD is legal in their state, they can check their local cannabis laws.
There are a few apps available to find trusted brands and retailers that sell CBD products in the local area.
However, a person’s experience of using these apps may vary due to their location and state laws regarding cannabis product regulations.
- Android rating: 4.7
- iPhone rating: 4.9
- Price: Free
Weedmaps allows users to discover CBD products and brands in their local area. It also helps them find dispensaries, deliveries, deals, and healthcare providers capable of prescribing CBD products.
The app also provides information regarding CBD products, such as pricing, laboratory data, and cannabinoid information.
Weedmaps is available for download on Google Play and the Apple Store.
- Android rating: 4.3
- iPhone rating: 4.9
- Price: Free
According to its developers, Leafly is an award-winning app that allows users to learn more about CBD products.
People can discover a variety of products — such as tinctures, topicals, concentrates, and edibles — based on user reviews. They can also learn about the effects, aromas, flavors, and availability in nearby stores or dispensaries.
People can also find pickup and delivery services in their local area.
Leafy is available for download on Google Play and the Apple Store.
- Android rating: 4.0
- iPhone rating: 4.4
- Price: Free
People can use the Vana app to learn more about CBD products available from trusted and licensed brands and retailers in their local area.
Through using the app, people can find local delivery services as well as online and nearby in-store retailers for CBD products.
Vana is available for download on Google Play and the Apple Store.
- Android rating: 3.2
- iPhone rating: 4.0
- Price: Free
Using the Kushy app, people can search through the business directory and find dispensaries and CBD products in their local area. They can also research which delivery services are available.
Kushy is available for download on Google Play and the Apple Store.
Most products that contain CBD use a diluted version. Manufacturers do this by mixing the CBD with a carrier oil. This creates CBD oil.
Manufacturers may state which type of CBD the product uses. It is important for people who live in states where any amount of THC within a product is illegal to understand the difference. Labels may state that the product is one of the following:
- Full spectrum: This means that the product contains all cannabinoids within the plant, including up to 0.3% THC.
- Broad spectrum: This means that the product contains all cannabinoids but typically does not contain THC. That said, some products may contain trace quantities.
- Isolated CBD: This means that the product only contains CBD. It does not contain THC or other cannabinoids.
Research suggests that CBD products may be beneficial for:
- Inflammation: A study exploring arthritis in rats suggests that CBD may have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Sleep: People who have difficulty falling asleep may benefit from CBD products. Taking a moderate-to-high amount of this compound before bed can cause a sedating effect, making it easier for people to fall asleep.
- Acne: CBD may have the potential to reduce sebocytes. These are the cells responsible for causing sebum, a buildup of which can lead to pimples.
- Anxiety: In a study in which 72 adults with symptoms of anxiety received CBD treatment, 79.2% had a decrease in their anxiety within the first month.
- Pain:Older research suggests that CBD may be able to help reduce levels of chronic pain.
For more information and resources on CBD and CBD products, please visit our dedicated hub.
There is a lack of scientific research regarding the potential risks and side effects of CBD. More research is necessary to examine the potential long-term effects of CBD use.
The side effects of CBD are also likely to vary depending on the type of product a person uses and how they administer it.
Some side effects of taking CBD orally may include:
- dry mouth
- changes in appetite
Some people may consider using cosmetic products that contain CBD. However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) are unable to guarantee the safety or effectiveness of CBD as an ingredient in these products.
People can use CBD in many different ways. This will depend on whether the product is a cream, tincture, oil, salve, or gummy.
Manufacturers will likely provide their own instructions regarding how to take or use the product.
A person may use or take CBD in the following ways:
- by ingesting it
- by taking it sublingually, or placing it under the tongue
- by applying it topically
- by inhaling it
There are several ways a person can access CBD products. The following sections will explore these in more detail.
A CBD dispensary is a store that specializes in CBD products. They usually sell many different types of products.
A person can purchase CBD products from many online stores. To assess the quality of the product, a person should check to see whether or not the manufacturers include laboratory test results of the CBD.
If a person lives in a state that prohibits CBD products containing THC, they should avoid these when ordering CBD products online.
Health stores are likely to stock CBD products such as cosmetics, oils, and creams.
CBD is a compound that comes from the Cannabis sativa plant. Currently, only CBD that derives from hemp with less than 0.3% THC has approval under federal law.
People can use CBD delivery apps to find CBD products and delivery services available in their local area. A person can access CBD products from dispensaries or online. However, they should always check their state cannabis laws before purchasing CBD products online.
Last medically reviewed on September 30, 2020What are some of the best CBD product delivery apps? Read on to find a list of CBD delivery apps to try and some other places to purchase CBD.
Commercial Bank of Dubai
- #18 in Finance
- 3.5 • 140 Ratings
Get UAE’s best mobile banking app
Hello revolutionary banking.
Imagine a banking app that is as smart as your phone. An app that uses smart functionalities to help you manage your money every day.
This incredible app is here. It’s for you to download and use. Say goodbye to your other bank accounts and make the switch today, you won’t regret it. You’ll be in good company too, the app has already been voted the best banking app in the UAE.
APPLY RIGHT FROM YOUR SOFA
Give it a try, our simple and fast application is 100% mobile, instantly apply for a bank account, savings account and credit card in just a few minutes, from anywhere.
Open foreign currency and gold accounts instantly.
· Easy transfers: it only takes a few seconds to send money anywhere and to anyone.
· Pay for your utility bills in seconds, set auto-pay to never miss a payment.
· Pay any Credit Card in the UAE.
· Know what is going on: get handy notifications in real-time.
· View all transactions and filter them by categories.
· Set monthly budget goals.
Rack up the rewards!
· 2 for 1? Let’s go! Get access to lifestyle offers with over 500 discounts available to redeem instantly right from the app.
· Earn wherever you spend: automatically earn CBD Rewards points with your spends.
· Convert your CBD Rewards points to cashback, air miles, vouchers, flights & hotels bookings and more!
DID YOU KNOW? You can also…
· Login with your fingerprint or FaceID (for iPhone X and 11)
· Apply for any CBD products including Islamic banking
· Lock / unlock your cards in real-time
· Update your profile details such as Emirates ID
· Get help with our virtual assistant Aysha
· Use UAE pass to recover your login details
· Top up existing loans, get salary advance (for eligible customers)