how much does a 100 pounds of weed cost in ur state ?
100lbs huh. Planning on some serious smoking sessions for 1000?
I don’t buy the stuff but I am aware that the going rate in NJ is about 200/ounce. Figure a volume discount will get you a lb for about 2000, So, you’re looking at 200,000. Heck, maybe your volume discount will be even better and it will only cost you 100k
100 Pounds Of Weed
about 10,000 bucks exactly.Texas!
a small loan of 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000how much?? whats ur state ?? thnx ^^
Colorado’s average price of a pound of wholesale marijuana grows for fourth straight quarter
At $999 per pound, state-set average hits highest point since April 2018
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Submit to Stumbleupon (Opens in new window)
Like a hiker with a fourteener fix, the price of wholesale pot just keeps climbing in Colorado, according to the state statistics.
Between May 1 and July 31, the average price of a pound of dried marijuana sold wholesale to stores hit $999, according to the Colorado Department of Revenue. That’s a nearly $150 jump over the $850 average the state recorded in July.
The $999 average market rate price, a figure used by the state when assessing its 15% excise tax on retail marijuana sales and transfers, takes effect Oct. 1. It marks the fourth straight three-month reporting period during which the cost of bud rose. In October 2018, a pound was going for $759 on average.
The average cost of buds destined to be turned into extract products also rose during the reporting period, hitting $254, up from $227. Whole undried plants rose to $173 per pound from $152 and average seed costs rose to $5 each from $4. The prices of wholesale trim and immature plants were flat at $325 per pound and $8 apiece respectively.
- December 21, 2018 Colorado sees average price of wholesale marijuana rise in second half of 2018
- December 29, 2018 VIDEOS: Understanding where Colorado’s marijuana money goes
- August 6, 2019 More of the legal marijuana sold in Colorado is increasingly for recreational use
The record average price per pound of wholesale bud was set in January 2015 at $2,007, state data shows. The last time the average price per pound was over $1,000 was in April of last year.Between May 1 and July 31, the average price of a pound of dried marijuana sold or transferred from a commercial grow operation in Colorado hit $999. ]]>